Warren Residence Hall
Named for Warren Newcomb, beloved husband of Newcomb College founder Josephine Louise Newcomb, this charming residence hall features elegant turn-of-the-century architecture. One side of the building, known as Old Warren, opened its doors in 1927 and was designed to complement the original Newcomb campus. The side known as New Warren was added in 1952, but retains the feel of the original building. Warren is home to first-year students. Warren has single- and double-occupancy rooms that share common bathrooms. A limited number of suite-style double rooms are also available. The Weatherhead desk is open 24/7 to assist Warren residents with key/access issues, security concerns, or additional questions. Contact the Weatherhead front desk at 504-865-4120.
Warren Hall is home to the Residential Learning Communities Kaleidoscope.
- Dimensions: 15'-10" x 11'-11"
- Flooring: Luxury vinyl tile
- Includes: height-adjustable Twin XL bed, double-sided memory foam mattress, closet, desk, chair, shelving, dresser and Microfridge (mini fridge/microwave combo)
- Approximate furniture dimensions:
- Closet: 6' W x 8' H x 2' D
- Bed: Twin XL adjusts up to 30" H
- Desk: 42"W x 24"D x 30"H
- Desk chair: 35"H x 17.5"W x 18"D
- Dresser: 30"W x 24"D x 30"H
- Microfridge: 18.625"W x 19.5"D x 43.5"H
360 ROOM TOUR:
Please note: All residence hall rooms vary slightly in size and layout.