There’s no place in the world like New Orleans!
From our seasonal food festivals, music concerts and amazing cuisine, New Orleans is both a tourist destination and an amazing place to live and find new adventure. New Orleans is home to Café Du Monde’s famous Beignets and Shrimp Etouffee. Enjoy jazz by the river or venture to Jean Laffite and see alligators in the swamp. New Orleans music, art and culture make this city thrilling and adventurous. Tulane University is located centrally to all of our cities attractions.
Things to Do in New Orleans:
- Museums: The National WWII Museum, New Orleans Museum of Art, Louisiana State Museum, New Orleans Historic Voodoo, etc.
- Festivals: There a variety of festivals and celebrations that happen throughout the year
- Walking Tours: Take a walking tour to learn more about New Orleans
Frequently Asked Questions:
"New Orleans has an energy to it that is irreplaceable. The city is vibrant and teeming with life. From friendly neighbors to festivals, there are always great people to meet"
- Lili Daly, Resident Director
"The parks are wonderful. I can stroll through Audubon Park on a weekday afternoon or travel just across the city to City Park to visit the NOMA, walk by the pond, or eat a snoball while walking by whatever events are going on in the area"
- Austin Tello, Resident Director
"Definitely the food! You can find just about anything you're looking for in New Orleans, and chances are it's no more than a 15 to 20 minute ride away. There are so many local, family owned restaurants worth supporting and their food is simply fantastic!"
- Nick Hanson, Resident Director