Housing and Residence Life complies the Americans with Disabilities Act. Any student wishing to seek an accommodation for disability or medical reasons must first be approved through the Goldman Center for Student Accessibility. Click here to apply for a housing accommodation. HRL does not accept any medical documentation. Once a student has been approved for accommodations, HRL will work with them to find appropriate housing options.

Emotional Support Animals

Emotional support animals are required to be approved by the Goldman Center for Accessibility before the animal is brought to campus.

Tulane Emotional Support Animals in the Residence Halls Policy

If you have any questions please contact the Goldman Center for Student Accessibility at or (504) 862-8433.