Green Wave Residence Hall
Green Wave Hall is located just steps from the Mississippi Riverwalk in the Warehouse/Arts/Convention Center area of downtown New Orleans in the Hyatt Place Hotel. Just 4 miles from campus, Green Wave Hall provides a unique experience for Tulane students to experience living in New Orleans while working towards their degrees.
Students may currently request to live in Green Wave Hall by submitting the Single Room Request in the Housing Portal. Housing assignments in Green Wave Hall are for the 20-21 academic year.
- Complimentary grab and go continental breakfast will be located in the 3rd floor atrium for resident students daily.
- Housekeeping and trash removal services will be provided to students on a weekly basis.
- Laundry machines are available in the building for student use.
- 24 hour security provided.
- Onsite mail and package distribution.
- Shuttle transportation to Uptown and Downtown campuses provided. Shuttle schedule information can be found here.
- Onsite residence hall staff, policies, and residential program.
- Students living in this community are subject to the Student Code of Conduct, the Housing and Residence Life Community Living Standards, and any facility policies.
Please note that specific room types cannot be requested or guaranteed.
- Rooms in Green Wave Hall are single rooms with one or two King or Queen size beds and private bathrooms. Residents of Green Wave will be notified of their bed size upon assignment so they can provide the appropriate size bedding.
- Flooring: Low-pile carpet in all rooms.
- Includes: Bed (King or queen; some rooms will be equipped with 2 beds but are still single occupancy), closet or wardrobe, drawers, desk, chair, mini fridge, microwave, some units are equipped with couches.
- Each room is equipped with flat screen television, cable TV, and wireless internet access.
- Bathrooms: Private bathroom with shower or shower/tub combo.
- 881 Convention Center Boulevard, New Orleans, Louisiana, 70130
SAMPLE ROOM PHOTO:
Please note: All residence hall rooms vary slightly in size and layout.
Parking for students living in Green Wave Hall can be purchased from The Fulton Place Parking Center (901 Convention Center Drive) at the discounted rate of $120/month.
- Students who want to purchase parking in the Fulton Place Parking Center should do the following:
- Visit the office on the 2nd floor of the parking garage (Monday – Friday, 7am – 3pm)
- Pay for your parking (billed as 1 month, 6 month or annually) and a $10 one-time fee for your parking garage access card.
- You will receive a hang tag for your parking spot in the Fulton Parking Center, this hang tag is also valid as a Commuting Parking Permit on the Uptown campus.